Storage Containers in Nashville, Tennessee
Renting storage containers in Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro and Clarksville is easier than ever before, now that you've found StorageContainersNashville.com. Use the helpful information below to get the best prices on storage containers in Nashville, choose the right options, financing, and decide whether portable storage is really what you're looking for.
Portable Storage Container Guide
- Pricing- Pricing typically depends on a few factors: financing (rental, lease, and purchase), duration (if renting or leasing), delivery, and size. Delivery of a shipping container usually costs about $100-$500 depending on how far your location is. Buying a new storage container can range anywhere from $1,500-$4,500, and you'll find used cargo containers ranging from $500-$4,000. Monthly fees for a rental can be as low as $100 and as high as $250, while leases can range from $75 all the way up to $200.
- Sizes- There are a ton of different sized storage containers to choose from, including 5 ft., 10 ft., 20 ft., 25 ft. 30 ft, 40 ft., and 48 ft. units. The two most popular sizes are 20 foot and 40 foot, and come in two widths 8 Ft (which is the industry standard) and 10 Ft.
- Optional Features- you can add options to make your unit better suited for your needs. You will typically be charged per hour of labor for modifications, usually at a rate between $50-$100. Options include: shelves, access ramps, door options, vents, and locking system upgrades.
- Primary Uses- they are great for on site storage (whether its construction equipment, lawnmowers or retail inventory), shipping and moving companies, and can even be used for homes and apartment buildings.
- Self-Storage vs. Portable Storage- the main difference here is that self-storage is off-site, while portable storage is on-site (wherever you want). In addition self-storage fees are usually around $100-$200 higher for the same amount of space.
Guide for Mobile Offices
- Pricing- like storage containers, you have three ways to finance a mobile office: rental, lease, and purchase. Most customers choose to rent or lease (and pay anywhere from $150-$500 a month) because buying a new mobile office can cost upwards of $20,000.
- Sizes- mobile office trailers can be as small as a 200 square foot room to as large as a 2,000 square foot building with multiple rooms, break rooms and more.
- Optional Features- choose from multiple floor plans, air conditioning/heating, restrooms, kitchens and more.
- Primary Uses- these are mostly used for construction sites, classrooms for crowded schools, and ticket booths and offices for events.
Service Area for Storage Containers Nashville
- Ashland City
- Belle Meade
- Clarksville, TN
- Columbia, TN
- Davidson County
- Dickson, TN
- Forest Hills
- Franklin, TN
- Gallatin, TN
- La Vergne
- Lebanon, TN
- Mt. Juliet
- Mt. Pleasant
- Murfreesboro, TN
- Oak Hill
- Pleasant View
- Shelbyville, TN
- Springfield, TN
- Spring Hill
- White Bluff
- Whte House
Other Portable Storage Products
- Construction Trailers
- Portable Classrooms
- Ticket Windows
- Security Guard Stations
- Portable Buildings
- Storage Trailers
- Medical/Disaster Relief Stations